Saturday, January 29, 2011

Breakfast of Champions!


No really, it is. A perfect mix of protein, carbs and fats, rights? What was that? Oh, I'm supposed to have more protein than carbohydrates and fats? Oppsie. I just could not resist the siren call of that cupcake. (More details on the lovely pumpkin baby soon!) At least this meal was packing 100% happiness!

Speaking of champions, let's meet a few locals. And I'm guessing these strong, talented women don't eat jumbo cupcakes for breakfast, regardless if the sugar bomb comes with a side of scrambled eggs.
Last night my Mom and I attended the annual Gator Gymnastics "Link to Pink" event. As the UF ladies battled against the UNC Wolfpack and PSU Nittany Lions, all the proceeds from the match went to support women battling breast cancer. A win-win night, especially for the victorious Gators!

This was my favorite beam routine from the night. I am in complete awe.





A few other great shots from the night.



 I took all these images from the nosebleed seats with my point and shoot, so I'm pretty pleased. I really want to take Rosie P, equipped with a zoom lens (my D-SLR) with me next time, but I was unsure of the "press" restrictions at the event.


I can't wait to attend more gymnastics meets and with a mere 4 dollar admission, it's great, affordable night out! I'll flip for that any time!

Love to all,
~the "cupcakes might not the breakfast of champions, but they sure are tasty!" gal, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!